Become Unstoppable! But first, you must address the stops.
Why don’t you just do it? Just get it done. What’s the big deal? Ugh.
It is so frustrating when we want to make a change in our lives but just don’t seem to get it done. Time goes by, we may try things, or we may not. Ultimately, we end up with more of the same.
Yes… the surface may look different – like the partner or boss has a different face and name. Or the reasons we’re not exercising sound more legit.
But really ~ we’re not any more satisfied in the job, connected in the relationship, or fitting into the old jeans.
Why is this happening?!?!
First, just know, it’s totally normal. We all go through it.
You see, you have these pesky little things called blocks. There are 4 general categories, but the result is the same. They run in the background of your mind and keep you from designing and creating things to be how you want.
What are blocks?
Blocks are a collection of stories, beliefs, fears, negative experiences, insecurities, and reasons you have so skillfully collected during your life. They are useless and just get in your way.
Your mind is geared for survival, and it will do whatever is needed to keep you from taking risks. You may not even be aware that these blocks are present. You may think “I don’t feel blocked. I feel fine.”
The stories and beliefs seem like reality. They seem SO real!! But they’re not.
What to do about it:
Here are 5 things you can do to move past inner blocks:
- Identify the block. What is the specific thing that is holding you back? Is it fear, doubt, perfectionism, or something else? Once you know what the block is, you can start to address it.
- Challenge the block. Ask yourself why you believe the block is true. Is there any evidence to support it? Are there any other ways of looking at the situation? By challenging the block, you can start to weaken its hold on you.
- Take action. Once you have challenged the block, it’s time to take action. This could mean taking a risk, stepping outside of your comfort zone, or simply starting to work towards your goal. By taking action, you can start to move past the block and achieve your goals.
- Be patient. It takes time to overcome inner blocks. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Just keep working at it and eventually, you will break through.
- Get support. Talking to a therapist, coach, or other trusted person can help you to see what you cannot see on your own. Awareness is key!
What do you want? What is 1 thing you would change in your life if you could?
What is the impact if 3 years from now, you still have not made any change? Things are exactly how they are today, or worse… circumstances are the same, but you are resigned, hopeless, and indifferent.
Let me help you.
Reach out and let’s have a conversation ~ No obligations. Just a conversation to see what’s possible.
Let’s talk about what you want and what’s holding you back and let’s look at how you can create what you want.
You don’t have to go it alone. I am here to help.